A recent promotional piece released by a southeast Louisiana hospital makes the claim that nearly 6,000 women were screened for breast health.
Want to know how many women have been screened by Diagnostic Imaging Services since the beginning of 2015?
A hospital much larger in size than DIS does 1/4 the amount of screenings! Why?
- Women prefer the convenient, relaxing outpatient environment provided by DIS in each of our locations.
- With a screening mammogram, women are in and out of our centers usually within 20 minutes.
- Women can get their screening mammogram results via email, should they wish to choose that option.
- Women can get their screenings done on a Saturday morning throughout the year.
- Women like sending us an email via our online appointment request tool that alerts us that we need to contact them to arrange their visit.
- Women like parking next to our center and walking into our reception. No multi-story parking garages, elevators, signs or painted yellow lines.
- Physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants choose DIS for their female patients because they know they’ll be well cared for and results are returned very quickly.
Say YES and spend LESS at DIS.