Join our family of imaging centers across the Southeast United States
At Capitol Imaging Services (CIS), our commitment is to provide state-of-the-art technology, professional expertise and patient-centric care. We provide easy access, convenient scheduling and timely reporting.
What are our credentials, experience and deliverables in owning (or co-owning) screening and diagnostic imaging facilities?
- Over 30 imaging facilities currently spanning from Texas to Florida.
- The largest truly independent radiology organization in the Gulf South.
- Nearly two centuries of executive management experience with radiology facilities, diagnostic imaging procedures and protocols, healthcare compliance and revenue cycle management.
- Solid business acumen in hospital joint ventures, healthcare partnerships and clinical operations.
- Multi-modality ACR accredited organization that encompasses screening, diagnostic and interventional services and procedures.
- Exceptional revenue cycle management departments with expertise in billing, credentialing, pre-registration and prior authorizations services.
- State-of-the-art Information Technology systems for Radiology Information, Billing, PACS and Patient Portals.
- Industry leader in developing strategic, conceptual sales and marketing programs for all CIS markets.
- Database utilization to develop direct response initiatives for attorneys, patients, payors and referral sources.
- Robust content-rich website that targets patients, payors and providers across the CIS enterprise.
- Extensive accounting and financial experience in billing, budgeting, reporting and forecasting.
- Proven track record of effective and efficient new acquisition on-boarding.
- Aggressive approach to facilities management for patient satisfaction and market exposure.
Capitol Imaging Services utilizes these advantages to work toward these results:
Capitol Imaging Services’ strategic experience in the outpatient market helps centers compete in a value and consumer driven marketplace.
Your value-base outpatient imaging center will recapture revenue lost to payor steerage and/or competitive action.
Your center’s service line is managed by experienced operators, freeing you and your valuable time from day-to-day management responsibilities and decisions.
If you are interested in learning further about our acquisition and partnership opportunities, please contact John Stagg, Capitol Imaging Services Chief Executive Officer, at email@example.com.
Capitol Imaging Services Executive Team
Chief Executive Officer: John P. Stagg
Chief Financial Officer: Tina Q. Heirsch
Chief Operating Officer: Ricky Arbuckle
Chief Marketing Officer: Michael Holmes
Chief Information Office: Tim Haley
Chief Revenue Cycle Officer: Sabrina M. Cole
Vice President Human Resources and Chief Compliance Officer: Andrew Finn