Capitol Imaging Services (CIS) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, disability, race, color, ancestry, citizenship, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, payment source or ability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Associates who are bi-lingual in Spanish and Vietnamese; or
- Certified medical interpreters via Language Line®.
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- On-site sign language interpreter from the The Deaf Action Council of Greater New Orleans; or
- Associates reading all medical forms to patients in a private location for patients who are visually impaired.
If you need access to services or to report a concern regarding discrimination in access to services, please contact the CIS Chief Compliance Officer, at (504) 888-7921.
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, contact: CIS Chief Compliance Officer, 4241 Veterans Blvd., Suite 200, Metairie, LA 70006 or (504) 888-7921 or fax (504) 301-3490.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.